Interest-totally free student education loans
If you find yourself confronted with brief monetaray hardship and cannot spend their research costs (you prefer a different sort of computer for your knowledge, particularly), you can also submit an application for a primary-title focus-100 % free mortgage.
Different types of brief-label financing
And additionally take a look at whether you are qualified to receive a scholarship about Flemish government and you may/otherwise a decrease in university fees costs. In these instances, you happen to be sensed to your grant rate.
By taking aside an attraction-free student loan, we’re going to deposit the brand new lent amount (a maximum of step 1,250 euros) yourself to your Studies and you may Scholar Management, which means your university fees costs are out-of-the-way. So it amount will be following end up being paid off so you can us in month-to-month instalments. The loan is going to be paid entirely towards the end regarding the fresh new academic year.
When you are having https://getbadcreditloan.com/ problems paying the monthly book for the scholar rental, one may pull out an appeal-totally free education loan using us:
- For many who rent a-room regarding VUB, the sum borrowed could well be placed physically that have VUB College student Accommodation.
- If you rent a-room throughout the individual business, the sum of lent is deposited into the family savings very as possible afford the rent.
You will then pay it total all of us for the month-to-month instalments. The loan should be paid down completely by the end away from the latest academic 12 months.
If you have other investigation costs that you select tough to pay all immediately, eg a laptop, study trips etc., get in touch with me to apply for an interest-totally free student loan.
How much cash was a preliminary-identity mortgage?
A primary-identity mortgage are a total of step 1,250 euros and must continually be repaid for the informative season (because of a payment package).
How can you apply?
You should buy touching you from the current email address zero later than simply step 1 Sep (at the conclusion of that it informative 12 months) getting a primary-term mortgage. You don’t have to complete an application, you have to meet with the standard standards.
- And this month are you currently capable start paying down the mortgage?
- How much cash monthly? (Minimal amount was fifty euros)
- You are living together with your parents / alone /with family relations / which have somebody / other:
- Parents is actually partnered / lifestyle along with her / divorced / deceased:
- Dependant away from mother / father / other:
- Mother’s money: not relevant / zero money / work / self-working / replacement income / minimum-wage / your retirement / combination:
- Dad’s money: not applicable / no money / functions / self-functioning / substitute for money / minimum wage / your retirement / combination:
When we have received this information, we are going to set up a contract courtesy Docusign, outlining new payment plan you have got to pursue. You will located an email regarding Docusign, who has a contract that you would be to realize, complete, sign and go back to you, along with a duplicate regarding each party of the ID card.
Based on the money you owe, you may be able to get an extended-term interest-free loan to keep your data will cost you reasonable.
A lengthy-label loan try a maximum of step 1,250 euros and is supposed to eliminate a structural monetaray hardship (particularly, while you are struggling to pay-all their data will cost you). Repayment regarding a long-identity financing initiate 2 yrs shortly after completion or cancellation of your training on VUB.
You can even simply make an application for a long-identity mortgage for those who meet up with the standard requirements and you will apply playing with an application no afterwards than simply step 1 September (at the conclusion of this informative seasons). A loan contract are still drawn up.